The market for residential battery storage increased nine-fold in the first quarter of this year.
Solar United Neighbors, a non-profit organization, has put together a free, downloadable guide for homeowners who are interested to add battery storage to their homes.
This guide informs readers:
· How battery back-up works
· About the different types of batteries
· What battery storage costs
· What to look for in a qualified installer
· How to best pair a solar system with battery storage
We help thousands of people go solar every year, and recently completed the nation’s first battery co-op This guide reflects the lessons learned from this work. I would be happy to connect you with homeowners who have added battery storage to learn why they’ve done so and how their systems are working for them.
Solar United Neighbors | http://www.solarunitedneighbors.org