Hundreds of exhibitors will line the McCormick Place in Chicago during the largest wind energy event in the Western Hemisphere: WINDPOWER 2018 Conference and Exhibition.
Reporters covering the conference will have the opportunity to visit and hear from exhibitors representing advanced technologies, tools, new business systems, leading manufacturers, and the latest in workforce training and safety. A full exhibitor list is available on the WINDPOWER website. Numerous special announcements and product launches will take place on site. Exhibitors include renewable energy market leaders such as:
· DNV-GL – representing 2,300 energy experts in renewable energy generation, transmission and distribution, and sustainable electricity use
· GE Renewable Energy – combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed 400+ GW globally
· Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy – a global market leader for offshore wind turbines with a reputation for technical leadership, strong customer service, and fully integrated end-to-end energy solutions, will highlight the just launched SG 2.7-129
· UL – as a global company with more than 120 years of expertise, UL helps customers navigate market complexity, bringing clarity and transparency in responsible design, production, marketing and purchasing
· Uptake – harnesses the power of data to help people and machines work better, smarter and faster
· Vestas – the only global energy company dedicated exclusively to wind energy, will highlight their new 4 MW platform as part of their exhibit
Thousands of attendees, hundreds of exhibits, media availabilities, and interview opportunities are all part of WINDPOWER 2018, including a new, state-of-the-art media room and work space.
AWEA | http://www.awea.org