New speakers have been confirmed for the May 7-10 WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition in Chicago, bringing together energy experts, business leaders, and cutting-edge technology.
Reporters covering the conference will have the opportunity to hear from – and interview – such notable speakers as:
· Steve Lockard, President and CEO of TPI Composites, Inc. – on the future of wind and renewable energy;
· Brian Janous, General Manager of Energy at Microsoft – on innovations and emerging technologies in wind energy;
· Nick Knapp, Principal & Managing Director of CohnReznick Capital – on tax reform and tax equity investments;
· Pete McCabe, President & CEO, Onshore Wind, GE Renewable Energy – on the current challenges, successes and outlook for turbine manufacturing;
· Kelly Speakes-Backman, CEO, Energy Storage Association – on the trend towards energy storage and renewable energy;
· Lorry Wagner, President of the Lake Erie Energy Development Corporation – on the first freshwater offshore wind project in North America;
· David Young, CEO of West, Inc. – on effective monitoring options for large birds;
· Rob Gramlich, Founder and President of Grid Strategies LLC – on developments in U.S. power market design;
Thousands of attendees, hundreds of exhibits, media availabilities, and interview opportunities are all part of WINDPOWER 2018, including a new, state-of-the-art media room and work space.
AWEA | http://www.awea.org