Schneider Electric Solar has extended its Conext SmartGen inverter power ratings for greater flexibility and optimization of both small and large utility power plants. For large scale power plants, the CS2200 is now available and is optimized for 4.4 MW stations using two inverters. To expand the power ratings for smaller power plants in North America, the introduction of the CS1666 provides an optimum power block for 5 MW power plants.
In many cases, changing the inverter nameplate power ratings after submitting the interconnect applications can result in delays in processing. The flexibility offered by the range of power ratings also makes it easier to match up with any power plant capacity limits that are tied to the nameplate power rating of the inverters.
The system’s ease of use will also take advantage of Schneider Electric’s Power EcoSystem, including the Conext Viewer user interface, the industry changing Conext PowerCloud, and the Conext Advisor 2 monitoring and control platform. Below is a list of available ratings:
Conext SmartGen Models:
· CS2200: 2200 kW/2200 kVA for North America and IEC markets
· CS2000: 2000 kW/2000 kVA for North America and IEC markets
· CS1800: 1800 kW/2000 kVA for North America and IEC markets
· CS1666-1-NA: 1666 kW/1666 kVA for North America markets
· CS1666-2-NA: 1666 kW/1831 kVA for North America markets
· CS1666-3-NA: 1666 kW/1851 kVA for North America markets